Old 12-15-2006, 12:38 AM   #20
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Oh! I thought of your next "job"!

Time to polish the underneath!!! :eek:

I decided to lay under the SS and start cleaning it after a friend of mine showed me his exhaust. So, after many stiff necks, and a sore back, I just had to clean mine... I haven't touched it since the back operation though...:o
WHAT??? Clean underneath??? :eek: LOL. I can barely find the time to do a "quick" detail like this. And...I still need to get the interior! If I actually have the time and don't have the wife yelling at me, "are you done yet? When are you coming inside? Are you done yet?" then, I might get to the exhause tips. I've done them before and need to hit them w/ the chrome polish again. They are pretty bad right now. I just hope I get to enjoy the current wash/wax long enough before it rains again. Next on the to do list: Rotate tires, re-adjust rear parking brake, turn front rotors, change front brake pads...and that should do it for now.

Thanks again for the compliments! As for the "yes it's fast...no you can't drive it" license plate frame, I found that at the 02 Super Chevy show and had to have it. It's been on my Camaros ever since.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote