View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 03:48 PM   #13
Cdflyer

Drives: 2016 1SS 6speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY View Post
I have been looking over Fraxum's logs lately and it is there plain as day. The car basically shuts down and fights back. He gets to WOT about 1 mph in and then the throttle kicks down to about 20%, timing dips out and so does the fuel. It is there for a good .7 or so and then everything comes back in. It looks like he pedaled it to stop spin but he is dead hooked. On some of his logs it comes back in again while in 1st still so he gets double nailed. I am doing my best to work through it but I haven't figured it out yet.

From talking with other's there is a clutch protection tq management deal we can't get to. I am sure it is much more pronounced in the ZL1's due to the power being made stock. So as you mod the SS's or start launching them harder you see it much more. I wish I had a car in front of me at the track to test some stuff to see if we can get around it.
This is exactly what I’ve been fighting since I got good axles in my car with the slicks and all else stock. Now with the ProCharger, it’s even more pronounced. Hopefully, we can get it figured out before I get a tune for the long tubes for next season. I guess I have some time....