View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
ponycrusher21
Christopher Fernandez

Drives: Toyota Prius
Smile Saw it in person. My perspective has completely changed.

So I was at papa johns here in Athens TN. I was looking out the window when i saw the only thing that would interst me as much as it did. 2 tail lights on each side, 1 reverse light on each side. I automaticly knew that what I was about to witness was CAMARO. Didnt even hesitate to get up and storm through the front door as fast as I could. When I got outside it felt like nothing I have ever felt before. I had waited so long for this moment to see this car, reach out and touch this car, and I could not believe it was here, at a papa johns parking lot. If I ever had anything negative to say about this car, its total BS now. The only word I have for this car in person is breathtaking. It was a black LS. The lines on this car are very sexy, the stance is mean. I can ensure you this is the nicest car you can buy for 22 grand. I took some pictures i will post up soon, but they arent that great. if you havent witnessed this car first hand, you are in for a treat. words cant explain how it felt. Its actually funny because i also saw a 130 thousand dollar R8 that same day, but it didnt excite me near as much as the camaro. this car is worth the waiting, headaches, and money. Camaro FTW
ponycrusher21 is offline   Reply With Quote