View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 11:57 PM   #25
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_346 View Post
well said .......

The interior looks pretty good IMO but maybe they'll tone it down a little bit and not overload it with crap that belongs in luxury cars .... just about anything is better than the 4th gen interior
Having lived in my 4th Gen interior for the past 6 years, I'm ready for a freakin change!!! I like my interior........if I were in the stone age. Personally, I love the verts interior more than the concepts. I'd change the funky looking ac/radio controls but that's about it. I'd take navigation if they put it in and wouldn't complain a bit. I'd take the HUD in a heartbeat if offered. Put in the XM, ipod hookups, bluetooth for the phone, digital compass headings, etc. I WANT THESE THINGS.

At one point in time all I cared about was hp. I'm now at the point where I want the best of both worlds. I want a beautiful muscle car w/ an interior that is top notch. The 4th Gen, IMO, never got a great interior....and was never updated through it's years to be anything worth raving about. Give the option of having a nice interior w/ the goodies. I'm one who wants them.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote