Thread: The Interior
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 12:55 AM   #20
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I couldn't tell you how much I'd love to see the touch screen as standard. I was lucky enough to get printed a while back in Chevy High Performance and one of the points I made was about this very topic. I was kicking myself at the time I read it saying, "why the hell did I even mention the rearview mirror garage door opener w/ compass heading, and temp???" I continued saying technology has come a long way and these past high priced options should now be considered as standard. I felt a bit odd having read that, but am actually happy I mentioned it. GM needs to get w/ the times and integrate this into all of their cars. Right now, I hear XM radio capability is going into all of their cars. I hear all cars will be IPOD compatible to play mp3's. They should also all have bluetooth compatibility for phones. I don't know if it will happen...for sure I'd think not on the base model. But, the way the future is going, I'd think it would greatly benefit GM to get with the times and say, "look what we offer as standard" :middlefinger: to the other car companies (always wanted to use that smilie..hehe). I tell you, I WANT all of this in my future ride. I'd even love to have the computer screen like I saw in digitals blog...wireless interenet in my Camaro?!?! :eek: Hell yeah!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote