View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:09 AM   #14
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
To answer the statements said above about your shipment.

1) When we make a label and update the order the package goes out either that same day or the next day. Depending on what time the label is made, if we can catch them we will ship it.

2) Most likely the scan was never made at the post office or by the driver. We have talked to USPS about the issue and they are looking into it because all carriers should scan the packages, no excuses. We do inform our carrier and USPS about this issue when they come up, which is not very often.

CyberGreyConvertible,

Got an update this morning about your orders.

Both orders did ship. The first one shipped USPS First Class on 1/13/2015, which usually takes 3-5 business days, and the second one shipped USPS First Class on 1/15/2015 and does show that it should be delivered on 1/20/2015. We would assume that you will be both packages on the same day and since the mail is not running today they both might be delivered on 1/20/2015.

The first one still does not have an update but we talked to Nick at your local Post Office and the Post Master has your tracking numbers. Once they are done going through the shipment they got this morning they will give me a call to let me know if they got the packages. Even though their office is technically closed they are going to give me an update as soon as possible. Once I have an update I will let you know.

Thank you for being patient and understanding with what we must do to find the packages for you.

Thank you,
Ricardo