View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 12:36 PM   #1
CyberGreyConvertible
Dunder Mifflin Inc.

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Convertible
Anybody else have problems PhastekPerformance shipping?

So, this is the FOURTH time in a row now that USPS has screwed up my package from PhastekPerformance. Up until about last August, Phastek's 2 day shipping has been incredibly reliable and the package would always get here on that second day. But, the last 4 orders from them have all been shipped (via 2 day shipping) and have taken well over a week to get here. I ordered a package on both Monday and Tuesday, but USPS hasn't updated anything past "Pre-Shipment Info Sent To USPS", no estimated date of delivery, nothing even indicating that it's shipped at all.

So, what is going on with USPS? I absolutely LOVE PhastekPerformance, but I seriously cannot stand this anymore. If the one package doesn't come today, i'm going to be furious. Ugh.

UPDATE: Phastek overnighted me both of the orders via UPS and I got them today. I can't thank them enough for such tremendous customer service, they stayed in contact the entire time. This reassures the fact that it's not Phastek having issues with shipping, it's USPS.

Thank you to Phastek customer service!

Last edited by CyberGreyConvertible; 01-21-2015 at 01:57 PM.
CyberGreyConvertible is offline   Reply With Quote