View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #3302
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Becky:

Thanks for the update but I was not surprised it is only at 1100 given it is Z51 Vert. However, I thought it may at least be at 2000 (order accepted by Chevrolet) given that the order was placed by my dealer and accepted by Chevrolet where the next step is the assignment of a Target Production Week. Please explain what 1100 means in lieu of the following message I received from Chevy when its tracking website went down and I inquired as to staus. Thanks. Richard

I received the below email from Chevy regarding my C7 Vert Z51 3LT order I no longer can track on-line

Dear Mr. Lord,

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet regarding your 2014 Corvette Stingray order. We apologize for the delay in our response. We have received a large number of inquiries since last week's shipment announcement. We are working as hard as we can to provide the latest updates.

As of October 10, 2013, the status of Order Number RFVBNQ is the following:

Order has been placed by your dealership and accepted by Chevrolet. The next step in the process will be the assignment of a Target Production Week (TPW.) However, at this time a TPW has not been established for this order.

Additionally, we realized the Chevrolet Tracker on our website, www.chevrolet.com, was not providing the best information. We have temporarily shut the system down for tracking Corvette Stingray orders. At this time, we have not established a date or time when this tracking system will be available again to consumers.

We appreciate your patience and recognize the high amount of anticipation for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet!

Sincerely,

The Chevrolet Marketing Team
http://www.chevrolet.com

You have received this email advertising GM products and services in response to your recent request for vehicle information. To opt out of receiving future email messages from General Motors please visit http://www.gmcontactpreferences.com/.

General Motors Corporation, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-MAR-100, Detroit, MI 48265