View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 10:02 AM   #10
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
There is a lot of Debate on this subject and I often chime in to offer free help.

After working with pulleys, fully ported blowers, bigger throttle bodies etc I have come to the conclusion don't waste money on the little blower.

If you want to run more than stock boost buy a 2650 and be done.

This conclusion has been there since blowers came to be main stream about 30 years now,, a small blower overspinning is never a good thing.

The intercoolers inside the blower can not handle any additional volume of air or heat.

Many self proclaimed professional tuners will have opinions on Dyno VS Remote.

Let me say this... I am very busy fixing Dyno tunes Remotely.

With todays data acquisition equipment we can gather in many cases better data on the street/track vs on the dyno.

The street/track is where you drive your car so why not tune it on the street/track

The dyno is a great tool for getting alot done in a very short time but the Street/Track tuning is where the car will shine at the end of the day.

Also great for printing dyno sheets but I don't see any races won with a dyno sheet.

A successful tune is not made by the dyno or the street/track it is made by the experience of the person writing the tune.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote