View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 01:10 AM   #39
AZIROC

Drives: '86 IROC-Z '18 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
"To all vendors, if you can't or don't want to make it happen, or there's a problem, we customers understand, just stand up and be a man and say so. I'm so glad the Marine Corps taught me that sh!t before I got into business. Cause then I learned after being in business that customers are understanding almost every time if you're 100% honest (integrity, another MC Leadership trait) with them...."

Most cannot believe I am a 1 Man band and 1 order filler/fabricator. I use my Iphone as business phone so that customers can get the info they need as quick as possible, Policing emails, text messages, voicemails and even instant messages 24/7 is a task that can be taxing on the family and my free time when the doors at the shop are locked.

There is always a " BUT" -

If your not an actual customer yet, you may get pushed back a little because you have not purchased anything yet..... compared to the customer who has spent thousands or even hundreds.

If your price shopping you may get pushed back as well.I need to make a profit to survive.

If you request photos or tuning help and your not a customer yet you may get pushed back a little.

I like to think I try to do my best with what I have to work with

As a customer do your homework prior to calling , or send emails as they go un noticed.

If your a previous customer and you never ever get a reply, please stop emailing, texting or calling as there is clearly a reason! JUST SAYING BECAUSE YOU PRETTY MUCH KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHY
https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c
AZIROC is offline   Reply With Quote