View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 02:53 PM   #3455
thePill
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 Mustang GT Premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Obviously the ZL1 is a hot bed for GT500 comparisons. All we need to do is look at the Z28 threads and see that.

However I was not aware that mustang owners had been banned from that subforum... Only one person can block members form specific forums, you should send Tran a PM and ask for access to that forum.

I've always considered you a valued member who understands our bias and doesn't fault us for it, most of the time.

But, I do have a hard time believing that if we gave you access to the ZL1 forum you'd have a change of heart.

The truth is a couple mustang owners give the rest of you guys a bad reputation here. We don't need constant PR posts especially from the same people... Polite or not, courteous or not... It is getting less and less tolerable.

If we want more Mustang information we'll go get it.

We don't join a camaro specific forum to learn about the competition.

I love the smack talk rivalry part of the modern muscle car... Look at my Fest grudge race thread with PQ...

But this is a camaro forum aimed squarely at camaro owners. All members here should be mindful of that.
I will not post any of this info up here anymore. I didn't know that it upset people as it does with this guy. I will keep what I know to myself.. no big deal...
thePill is offline   Reply With Quote