View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 06:52 AM   #10
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
I'm not sure if we're talking strictly mobile (which I know nothing about) or if we're open to console and PC stuff, but in general, the mobile games are not going to match what console and PC have to offer. If I had a PC worthy of gaming, I'd be on some of the games like iRacing, Grand Prix Legends, and some of the other good sim content.

BUT, I live on the Xbox console franchise, and Forza Motorsports (not Horizon) has been my go-to since it's inception. It has a good balance of realism and playability for newer players, it has pretty wide content in both tracks, cars, and modifications, looks pretty good, and has a good online player base to enjoy with. Those games do start out a little grindy, but the developers have done a pretty good job making that initial progression pretty fast an interesting.
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote