View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 03:29 PM   #5
Lockimin

Drives: BMW X5M
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicScene View Post
I'm talking about racing games that don't have stupid energy meters and blueprints and take five weeks to get enough money for one car. I've tried downloading and playing Rush Rally, Horizon Chase on Apknite, but the only thing I got is wasting time. I feel bad playing those games.

Basically, I want a game that is : Not grindy (everything I listed above, even if I still have to buy cars with money as long as it's quick and easy, I'm talking a few races, and I have enough.), has good graphics, and has relatively basic gameplay (not 8 different modes that all serve no purpose).

Racing sort of gaming is dead, my opinion! All the games which I played were full of advertisement. Moreover their developers persistently requested to buy different items otherwise there was no chance to win. And that is pretty sad, I must admit, because in my childhood I used to play almost only racing games as my favourite ones now I switched to World of Warcraft as this niche is more developed and you can play without paying much money and their is a great range of services (like this one https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost/dungeons ) to upgrade the chars for reasonable pricing.

Last edited by Lockimin; 09-02-2020 at 08:57 AM. Reason: additional info
Lockimin is offline   Reply With Quote