View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 10:51 AM   #19
KJZ28

Drives: 2018 Buick Regal TourX
Before I purchased my 2010 Camaro SS, I was considering a Vette for a DD. I was looking at C5 and C6. What I found out from people who daily them all 4 seasons is that you need two sets of wheels, one for summer and one for winter with really good snow/ice tires. In addition in the winter time you will NEED snow chains or similar product in your trunk for the times your out an about and it snows or ices over before you get home. Leave a little bag of sand or some kind of aggregate in the trunk to put under you wheels if you get stuck.

One more thing is that you will need to be scanning the road a lot, hitting a pothole in a Vette is pretty brutal. My brother has a 2004 Z06 and its annoying looking for dips in the road, steep angles, and potholes that opened up over the winter.
SOLD: 2010 2SS/RS L99-A6 K&N CAI, Speed Engineering Long Tube Headers, Stainless Works hi-flow cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back. Tuned by Corvettes of Westchester. 1/LE rear suspension conversion, Bilstein B6 Stuts/shocks.
KJZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote