View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 06:53 PM   #5
asptroopa1
asptroopa1

Drives: 2014 Corvette
I'm sure Lord wont like my reply, but....first of all when the lights turn on and the driver is not paying attention- could the trooper have tried to stop that guy a mile back EVEN before the curve- YES, If you follow at a proper distance- nothing should surprise you (I really feel like if you are truly in Law Enforcement- can you not see a car with lights on- At 60 mph you should have been 6 car lengths back)- so 90 plus feet- at 60 mph you are travelling at 88.6 ft per sec....I said all that to say this....you weren't driving your C7 but you come off with the "trooper will for sure get the C-7"....WHY THAT COMMENT- no he got the guy with the wide trailer that almost clipped him probably........there is no doubt in my mind I have more time on that shoulder than you do.......having seen citizens get clipped or killed while changing tires, even had a kid hit in the head looking in his hood when a old Pk Trk with big mirrors hit him in the head-killing him.........BTW...knowing NC Hwy Patrol Troopers, as I do....I think that "I was tempted to chastise the trooper for stopping a car " would have worked real good! Press HARD 5 copies! I like that law and think everyone should really pay attention to the officers that have to worry about the guy in front of them (being armed or trying to hurt them) not having to watch their backs- .......off my soapbox
asptroopa1 is offline   Reply With Quote