View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 09:07 AM   #14
luisortiz21

Drives: 2013 camaro LS
Hey guys, so I had the same problem with my 2013 V6 . I also installed the Spec 1 clutch with the aluminum flywheel. I also replace the master cylinder and slave cylinder at the same time with a short shifter. After the problem occur right away maybe a day or two after it was installed I thought the slave cylinder failed. So I have a shop open and back up and reinstall a new one it worked yet again another day or two then continue to get stuck in reverse and first gear. Then it hit me I think it's overthrowing the clutch. So I ordered this part https://www.phastekperformance.com/R.../ram-78305.htm to adjust the pedal height so I don't over engage the throwout bearing. Since the car didn't come with the height adjuster this was the best bet. Just installed it last week and hasn't got stuck at all. The only thing there's a dead spot in the very beginning but it's definitely worth it if you installed the Spec 1 and have this problem. I also think I'm going to replace the slave cylinder one more time I just feel like it destroys it the first day or two since it worked fine Everytime I replace it. I hope this helps
luisortiz21 is offline   Reply With Quote