Thread: ZL1 vs. ZLE
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 05:47 PM   #9
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jslac4eva View Post

1. Is there a huge difference in suspension between the ZL1's track mode with magneride compared to the ZLE's?
Yes there is a Huge difference. There is no rubber in the suspension of a ZLE except for tires.

2. Which would closer resemble the suspension of a non-magneride Camaro? The ZL1 in track mode or the ZLE?
Certainly not the ZLE.

3. Does the rear wing on the ZLE interfere with visibility (of course I imagine the three pillars to limit my view, but not sure if I'll be able to make out an officer who's a number of cars away given the huge spoiler)?
Yes it goes right across the middle of the rear glass. However with the new cars there is a rear view camera in the sharks fin so not an issue anymore since you can turn on the camera mode

Currently I have an order in with a dealer for a ZL1 6mt (1100 status), but looking around I'm seeing a couple of ZLEs available so I'm tempted to pull the trigger on a ZLE, but need to be informed first.
1100 status doesn't mean much until your dealer gets an allocation and it's picked up for production. Could be a bit of a wait... but worth it.

Funny enough, this is probably my first post ever in any forum so any help, guidance, recommendations or tips are greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum