View Single Post
Old 03-27-2022, 08:59 AM   #4
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDak1LE View Post
I can't get the carlyle kit to lower as much as id like, also the carlyle lca's are designed to be used with factory struts and I blew out a qa1 coil strut because of that. I got a nice deal on the bmr kit so I pulled the trigger, I just wanted more adjustment on rebound and height with the strange coilovers. Nothing wrong with the carlyle kit(which by the way bmr bought them out) but you are limited to ride height with stock strut/lowering springs is all.
Gotcha and thanks for that info. How low were you trying to go? Im at 1" lowering spring now which is fine for me.

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Holley Dominator ECU, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, Kooks Headers, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote