View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 03:53 PM   #34
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
For those that have been to most Camarofest events, from the beginning, the improvements do keep coming. I noticed them a lot this year. Improvement come from ideas and support for those ideas. If you see something that needs help or improvement, keep giving suggestions, get involved, become a part of it to make it better.

Was there enough test and tune... no, I want to run all day long...lol. But to be fair, it was a blast this year. There were a lot of cars on the drag strip, and as a driver and fan, I loved seeing those fast cars!!

Just hoped the rain would of held off a little more to get some of that grudge racing in. We got some of it in, and that was a blast to talk smack for another year. Racergirl, RJ, Joey, Ruby, and others.. we will be ready and wanting more.

Thanks Mike and Crew for another memorable event. I know myself and all my friends there truly enjoyed it. See you next year!!!!
We listened last year and did increase test and tune. Need to get started early on Friday and join in the classes. Just call it test and tune and run. 3 qualifying runs plus at least one elimination run gets you on the track Saturday afternoon too. We have to keep the track prepped for the big cars late in the day, but I eliminated 2 classes so we could do more TnT per your suggestion last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
Eh, I help run an annual (or 2x a year last time) car specific track day/banquet/gathering that changes locations every year. It's not at all difficult. Now there are reasons to keep it at the same place, I get it. We've even considered it but haven't had a reason to do that yet.

Sadly I couldn't make it this year due to other obligations and love NCM so I'm all for it being at NCM again though.
Nah... it's not difficult at all..

We moved every year except one for the 1st 6 fests. We also have two different tracks. Kinda know the difference