View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 09:13 PM   #7
Boba Fett

Drives: ZL1 1LE (2018), Nissan GT-R (2015)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueovalman View Post
Welcome to the Camaro 5 forums. Congratulations on your 18 ZL1 very nice! Post some pics of your 18 ZL1 and 15 GTR if you can I would love to see some pics!! Great call getting rid of the Porsche GT3 you had they are some of the most unreliable over priced vehicles I have ever seen. Do you have any plans for modifications for the 18 ZL1 you purchased??
Thank you for the welcome. Ive modded a lot of cars and Im thinking I might just leave this 1 alone to be honest with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Welcome, and YES there is. but first I believe you either have to be here for a week or after a few posts, I can't remember which......BUT THEN, go to the ADVANCED post box......when you are ready to post a picture within your post, look up on the toolbar of the advanced post box and you will see a "PAPERCLIP", click on it and it will open another box with "browse" buttons down the right side. click on the top one and them search YOUR computer and pick the file/pic you want to insert into your post, then click "UPLOAD" button. close that box and you are back at your post box....now to insert the picture in the post, place your cursor at the place you want to insert the pic, and go up to the little down arrow next to the paperclip and click on it and your file is there, click on it and it inserts it where your cursor was. PIECE OF CAKE.

oh and btw.....CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Thank you Sir
Boba Fett is offline   Reply With Quote