Thread: Twitch
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #3
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Well, I have always loved playing games. Have always had a gaming console since I was about 8 and played on the original Nintendo. I'm gone through basically all consoles since. Except I went from the ps1 to xbox, to the 360 and now the xbone. I would love to get a ps4, because there are a few exclusives I would like to play. I have always been pretty good at any game I played, except for first person shooter games. for some reason I can never get better.

I just recently started playing computer games, within the last few years. I dabbled in WoW for a few months, but then Star Wars The Old Republic came out and I was on that for about a year. I went back to console gaming and now I play both pretty frequent. I am currently playing ARK: Survival Evolved on PC.

I actually heard about twitch from my fiancé's brother. He used to stream on twitch and I think he's getting back into it. I used to watch clips of people on youtube playing games, and since we don't have cable, we just watch Netflix and hulu plus. So after hearing about twitch, I started following a few people, and to me it's fun watching them play and interact with their followers, or their friends they play with. There's some good entertainment to be found. Especially the storybook type games like The walking dead, Life is Strange, etc.

I've been thinking about streaming for about 4 months now, I just didn't have the proper streaming equipment/computer until now. My main goal is just to meet new people and play some games with them and just have fun. Since i'm playing anyway, and it cost me very little extra to stream, I figured why not.