View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 04:41 PM   #35
Uwe@XDI

Drives: Ford F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
2 things need to happen when showing us this great product, "Katech" I for one had no problem investing in it but was turned off from unanswered questions and proof from Jason!

On paper and theory it looks great but talking to Jason I haven't seen nor has he showed me a car over 1000 rwhp or even close to that on all DI and E85. I did see one with this setup and Port injection making a little over a 1000 hp and it was said that the port injection only contributed to 100 hp of that number.

#1. I never could get an accurate answer from Katech or Mr. Uwe that something like a DSX pump would be enough to feed the DI belt driven pump. I found 1st hand its not enough to feed the Lingenfelter pump I was told by them I need 100 psi low side and 85 continuously under load something not told upfront. However its still out performs the oem LT4 stuff by a mile and is a good investment if you want to keep it simple.

2# Going by where my plus 30s were in terms of milliseconds for firing I can't see plus 45 even with 3000 psi steady never falling off being able to take you much past 1000. On race fuel it probably has no problem doing so but then again the oem fuel system will to.

If the setup is true we need to see an all DI car with plus 45s on e85 making 1000rwhp.

here is the video of the C7 that made 1067whp on Ignite E87 DI only with this kit and +45% injectors. With a bit of extra port injection it made 1235whp.
Video shows Dyno chart, the installation with an F1A-94 and screenshot of a datalog.
https://youtu.be/2qmxTdELKlQ
Uwe@XDI is offline   Reply With Quote