View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 07:24 AM   #13
x626xBlack
ARMY of one.

Drives: 2011 Black SS/RS
Glad I have all girls..... I am not worried about how someone else's son takes my lesson.

We have all had turmoil with our father's/parents. It is part of growing up and maturing. As we grow, we test boundaries, and learn from our mistakes...

The only thing I see that would bother me is you running to your mother instead of working it out with your father. That statement having nothing to do with which one it was.... If it was your Mother you were arguing with and ran to your Father I would feel the same exact way. Turning to someone you have not spoken to in 4 years is on the (using them) side..... Just my opinion... we all have them...

Life is going to be FULL of disagreements with parents, bosses, spouses, the chick at the drive through.... Every where you go... learn to work through them, not run from them. Coming from parents who divorced when I was 2... You are going to live to regret having a damaged or distant relationship with your father and or mother.... Trust me on this one. When they are gone, it will be you who has all the regret.

Better yet. Forget completely about the car... Focus on repairing your relationship with your Father and Building one with your Mother.