View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 02:47 PM   #229
Orange ss

Drives: 19 camaro19mustang72 chevelle 67pon
Best to just have them both..I do wish the camaro trunk opening was the same size as the mustang. The center console is a bit more user-friendly on the mustang. I did have the center Infotainment system stop working first week having the camaro ,seat was coming apart by push button ware you flip the seat forward on the driver seat on the camaro. And the passenger side inner door handle has the chrome peeling off and hurt my kids hand. Worse problem was the right rear control arm had a bolt that broke off while driving. The camaro is more spoiled and drove less and more on the weekends ..the mustang is more the daily. Only issues really have with the mustang is sometimes the tire monitors don't respond and have to reset them. And don't like the cheap inner fenders with the push pins that pop out from time to time.Nether one has back seat and visibility for me is about the same .they both have the A10 transmission..I feel the mustang really changes Characteristics in the different modes compared to the camaro. Camaro definitely has the more Torque on takeoffs..gives it a more muscle feel .and mustang to me feels more sport car.
Attached Images

Orange ss is offline   Reply With Quote