View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 10:40 AM   #95
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Mine is GOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEE..

I tried the Mamo TB and 3 Cold Air Kits.. all of which help to some extent on my stock zl1 or when I did pulley and headers.. However is always creeped back or wasn't totally gone!

So here is a little story..

I took the car back to Matt Sorians or MS Tuning after I did the 2650, LPE cam, LPE pump, DSX pump, Ported heads, and plus 30 injector.. to fix the issue when you make 300 to the wheels over the factory wheel hp the issue is even worse..

He contacted HPtuners to do his magic with my vin.. then while waiting for a file Greg Kong contacted me about porting the blower.. so I had that done at the same time.

I got the car back I could now dump the clutch anywhere but I still had issues down low on normal take offs I think this was more to the 112mm TB and 5 inch intake so went over 3 days ago on Saturday he took it for a drive and came back 20 min. later and its flawless now..

Let clutch out no pedal (no bog)
let clutch out with pedal (no bog)
Pedal at any rpm then release clutch however your want what ever rpm you want (no bog)
dry pavement with grippy cement ( no Bog)
wet pavement (no bog)
asphalt dry or wet no bog a lot of tire spin lol but (no BOG)

I've driven Sticks since I was 13... fiat X19, Ferrari Mondial, Twin turbo delorean, 96 Z28, 97 Mustang GT, 2010 SS, 2016 SS and 2017 Zl1.

Finally the car drive like it should!

FYI kong porting is incredible.. for instance.. look at these blower pulleys..

LT4 OEM 7.7 lower 2.5 upper 550 rwhp 1.7L
LT4 OEM 9.2 lower 2.5 upper 650 rwhp 1.7L with supporting mods
LT4 Eforce 2650 Lower 9.2 upper 3.0 700 2.6L rwhp with supporting mods
LT4 Eforce 2650 Lower 9.2 upper 3.0 893 rwhp with supporting mods with the addition of heads, cam, TB, 5 inch intake, LPE pump, DSX pump, 30 over inj, and all e85
LT4 Eforce with above mods and porting same power but 8.3 lower and 3.5 upper.

porting the blower saved me some serious rpm!

Anyhow the BOG is Gone!

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote