View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 03:48 PM   #330
mystre71

Drives: 2013 yellow camaro
I have a 2017, it has the shudder. I took it to the dealership several times, they flushed it, and finally after the 4th time, they replaced the TC. the shudder is still there, right around 1500-1800 rpms. The guy at the dealership took it for a drive, said he didn't feel it, filled out a work order stating the same. Said maybe drive another 400 miles, did that, took it back, Now they just told me, that I need two new wheels and all four tires are busted on the inside and they need replaced before they can go on to the next thing. Right now, i'm sitting at $2800.00 in repairs and I know I have never hit a thing with these wheels, they are the only other ones to drive the car. but I have no way of proving it. They said, they can not even l look at the trans until I get these fixed first. They tried and tried to get me to buy the parts through them, but I refused. so now i'm waiting on new wheels and tires, that I really don't think I need. But what do you do ? I told them I want all the old wheels and tires, I'm going to take them else where to be checked.
mystre71 is offline   Reply With Quote