View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 07:57 AM   #20
carsonulrich
3LT Z51 Torch Red Coupe

Drives: 1987 Corvette Convertible
I want to thank everyone on this forum for the great advice in guiding me through this purchase. I can say, without hyperbole, that the reason I now own a new C7 is because of my hyper-focus and thirst for information on this car.... All provided here.

Reading above and you can see how I over-reacted to the price increase. My dealership was closed Monday because of a snow storm. I had been eyeing this red Z51 coupe with every option for the past month and my 13 year old son, long ago fell in love with it. He said everyday, "please get the coupe dad, the lines are far superior." We debated this and yesterday he won.

I met my salesman and the general manager when the dealership opened and they had not yet received the information that the price on the vettes went up overnight. This did come up halfway through our discussions. My dealership could not have been better and my loyalty to them paid off and SHE IS OURS. My son and I pick her up today and it will be an experience neither of us will ever forget.
Name:  lill Red.jpg
Views: 1268
Size:  119.8 KB
carsonulrich is offline   Reply With Quote