Thread: HTX
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 01:52 PM   #46
swisstyphoon
Former GM Technician

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10, 06 Silverado Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamZL1 View Post
Update: Have heard back from and talked to both shops; I have concerns about things said by both parties.

One being the JMS booster/informing me that "LT4’s can be a finicky engine to modify, due to all their inherent issues" and the other saying that I really shouldn't go with ARH because of fitment (COPO/GM hello???????) basically pushing CSP which I know is a good header but ***TRANSPARENCY*** please. Also said that TCM tune is not worth doing on the car and I just cannot believe that with how aggressive torque management is on these cars and knowing what I've learned from you guys on here.
Did you also talk to Roy at Wragth Motorsports?

And here is another option in your area, but I don't know them personally. Watch this guys videos, I think he has most of the work done at Excessive Racing and Engines.

https://youtu.be/pX5D3edR6PM?si=96orqBBNURueqKWI
Attached Images

Rotofab Big Gulp, Nick Williams 103, Magnuson 2650, 9.17" (14%) lower, 90mm upper, Vengeance Racing Heads (LME) Cam Package (Cammotion Stage 1), Johnson Lifters, JMS Voltage Booster, Lingenfelter high flow check valve, BBK shorty headers, Custom 2.75" down pipes, Gesi Gen2 high flow cats, MM catch can 791whp, 772ft-lbs SAE
Just added 30% XDI Injectors, LPE big bore hpfp, Flex fuel.
Elite tuning, results coming soon.

2006 Silverado Duramax Diesel
MPI Compound Turbo
40% over Injectors
Efi Live DSP5 Tuning

Follow me on Instagram: Swisstyphoon1980
swisstyphoon is offline   Reply With Quote