View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 09:33 PM   #69
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris49066SS View Post
No problem guys! Yeah it just takes a little getting used to, accepting the fact that it won't handle/feel like stock. Thats really a change I welcomed. My thought was, well, why would I mod it just to have it feel like I hadn't. The SS4/4k stall/3.91/LOD intake combo is a good one and has worked well for me, and is a decent foundation for my end goals. It was what GPI recommended so I took it and ran with it, and am happy with the street manners.
What kind of dyno numbers are you putting down with that setup? I agree you’ve got a nasty car for sure. Also did GPI tune it for you or did you have a local shop do it? My biggest fear is I live in east bfe and even though there’s a couple of tuners around, I don’t know how well I trust them with this kind of tuning. Especially since it seems Several guys on here may have not the best tunes on there cars with a stall. I’m thinking I’ll probably just end up doing the email tune from GPI.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote