View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
jbynum69
God of thunder

Drives: 95 Mustang GT
would you buy it if its made in australia?

this thread is to see if you would still be as passionate(fanatical) about the new camaro if gm desided to build it in australia.

In my opinion (and is just me and my opinion so don't get offended) I see the camaro as a part of american history and should be built as such> I know that the frame is designed in australia but does this need to be? I would love to see america getting back to its roots and step up and show the world we are proud to say MADE IN AMERICA and build our cars starting in 09 in american factories like the days of ole. I know some are already saying that the camaro is a canadian biuld but wait the camaro has always been a symbol for american bad ass muscle to run rings around the fords and mopar drivers.
I just would like also to admit that I was a previous owner to a 05 gto (BAD ASS) but was still saying the same thing every time I looked at it its not a gto its a cavalier on crack !!

camaro's ,mustangs ,corvettes, gto's, trans ams, and challengers(they need the cuda back)are all american rides not australian or rice burning japanese cars or this new generations pimp my crap with all the thugged out gold and diamond spinners that is on every white kids car now a days.

Well back to my answer : I will NOT buy it if it is produced in australia and wish that gm and ford would realize to put american cars back on top stop building them in other countries.

american born and proud of it!!!

My first car was a 72 ss
I've owned 9 camaro's over the yrs...:
jbynum69 is offline   Reply With Quote