View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #3
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
I'm going to guess that in that particular case, there was a mistake made. Since its 1 giant forum, all subforums are listed in a single group when moving threads. So its fairly easy to accidentally move threads to a sister section on one of the other sites, especially if its low on the list. Sometimes you jump past the Camaro5 group and into the Camaro6 or Corvette7 group. I've caught myself a few times sending threads over to Corvette7 by mistake.

Other times, if its something that is part of the shared 'Members Area' portion of the site (Off-topic, General Automotive, Fest, etc) it only looks like its on the other site. All threads in that group are visible to everyone, no matter where they're coming from.

As for merging duplicated threads ... I don't understand the problem. If a topic belongs on Camaro6, why woudn't you want to talk about it on Camaro6?
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote