View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 09:50 AM   #34
vtirocz

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by travislambert View Post
Do you feel Tadge's answers are knee-jerk? I don't. I think they are just as thorough as what's been provided by Al, and Tadge responds in a fraction of the time.

At some point it doesn't make sense to continue defending the delays. The implication that Al and his team need months to provide a quality response is nonsense. Just call it what it is and quit making excuses.
I agree the answers could be more timely, but I'm happy with getting around 6 questions answered per year (much better than not having this platform at all!). All things considered, I think the team is doing a good job of answering our questions with the level of detail I was hoping for.

Regarding Tadge's responses vs. Al's, if we hone in on just the first question answered (regarding how no-lift shift works), both chief engineers answered this same question, but Al's response was much more thorough and actually gave details in how it's calibrated. I was hesitant to use the feature before his response, but now that I know how it's supposed to work and is tuned, I use it all the time at the track and can feel the benefit of it.

For this suspension kit question, if they are actually going off and collecting lap time data for us (as mlee has mentioned), I'd gladly take any delay associated with that as I think the answer will be much more meaningful and thorough if back to back comparison tests are conducted on the different kits. Especially with the weather now, I'm in no rush to upgrade the suspension.

Best 1/4 Mile: 12.24 @ 115.9 mph
vtirocz is offline   Reply With Quote