View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 08:23 PM   #30
travislambert

Drives: '17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
This thread will be awesome in it's own time whether it's answered now or a month from now. It's just not something to get all worked up about.
I'm not worked up. I guess I was hoping Ask Al would have a question/answer frequency closer to Ask Tadge. Al's answers have for the most part been great, but so are Tadge's.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but we're probably missing out on some great questions because people aren't motivated to write 'em if only a couple per year get answered.

I really want Ask Al to be successful, and I appreciate the Camaro team voluntarily agreeing to participate. I fully understand they don't have to answer any questions. As a business owner though, if I tell one of my customers I'm going to do something, I don't drag my feet doing it. Even if it's something I'm not obligated to do at all, my response is timely.

It just seems like they'd be a little more motivated to interact with their most loyal customers. I get the feeling Ask Al has become a burden to them.

2023 Camaro SS 1LE A10
2023 Camaro ZL1 1LE M6
2017 Camaro ZL1 M6
2016 Camaro SS M6 w/LT4 (Sold)

Last edited by travislambert; 11-08-2018 at 12:01 PM.
travislambert is offline   Reply With Quote