View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #41
GQ4Life

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRCC View Post
Who is THEY, my dealer says they have not been notified if or when they will receive a PE. My dealer has enough allocation to get one. I do not think the PE will be completly produced before customer orders are started.

So who is THEY.
article i read about the premieres .. saying confirmed by GM that they are the first 500 to be produced..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybluebook
Chevy has announced that it will kick off production of the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe with a limited Premiere Edition model. Confined to the first 500 units of production, all will be based on the top-line 3LT trim, finished in Laguna Blue Tintcoat and feature a Brownstone suede interior with various suede-wrapped and carbon fiber accents plus a visible carbon fiber roof panel. Rounding out the cosmetic enhancements on the 2014 Stingray Premiere Edition are a "stinger" hood stripe plus "Stingray"-logo interior sill plates and wheel caps. Each one also will feature a unique identification number dash plaque.
http://www.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-...ed/2000009481/
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote