View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #27
GQ4Life

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by laborsmith View Post
I have had a TPW at 3000 that remained true to build and I have had a TPW at 3300 that did not. Usually when you get a TPW at 3300 it sticks, but as I have seen in the past on other cars and as you are seeing in the present with the Stingray, certainty is not the name of the game.

We know two things: Chevrolet has not announced an official start of production date which occurs several weeks before the start AND no one has gone to 3400, which happens in the week before the vehicle is produced and which must happen so the little stickers with the VIN can be printed and certain parts stamped with the VIN.

There is no one acquainted with the ordering process who will contradict these statements and the changeability is probably one reason I have ordered so many in the past and the frustration of the process is why I often vow to never do a retail sold order again.

A vow I have often broken but this time I am sticking to it, at least until I decide to order again.

Laborsmith
Just do it.. come on u know u want to..
whats the big deal just waiting. I dont know TPW & I didnt even ask. Im a great guesser i guess ill have the car oct earliest or prob just get in dec..
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote