View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 06:42 PM   #12
camaro2009
camaro2009

Drives: 2013 ZL-1 AGM 6M #0369
Send a message via Yahoo to camaro2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
I’m sorry Cas, I must have put my “Negative Nancy” pants on today. I was not criticizing this thread, all I am saying is, everyone has an opinion and there are a lot of people screaming “I won’t buy it if” when there is not even a production Camaro with test data. No one knows what the performance numbers are going to be so in "my opinion", I would say it is pretty close-minded to be screaming “I won't buy it if” this early in the game.
I would have to agree with you here, until I see some concrete performance specs on paper from a proven testing ground with the "production model" Camaro, I wont get my panties in a wad either. But I do appreciate the opinions about the GTO they actually tend to make me want to think twice before getting one for my wife. I really like that 6.0 400HP # on the window sticker, my dealer here is having a big sale starting the 26th of October, and was seriously gonna give it a hard look, now I will know exactly what to look for. thanks for sharing.
1974 Camaro Type LT
1995 Camaro Plum V-6 Auto 80k original miles

Traded the '10 SS for the BAD ASS 2013 ZL-1 AGM ,M-6 Once again the thanks go out to my wonderful wife and a chance encounter while servicing my Duramax!! Destiny......nope...FATE