View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 08:04 AM   #11
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtieracer View Post
Racergirl thanks for the kind words. Myself and Franky will be there for you always you and your dad will always be part of the D.S.I team. I also want to give a shout out to trent for making history with me by being the first 10 sec side by side pass with v6 Camaros sucks to be on the losing end of the race but after meeting trent and his wife i didn't mind losing to him. Im sure we will meet again. no excuses Trent made the best pass his car ever ran and I had issues that's racing hats off to him. All and all we had a great time glad to see Rick and Ruby some of the other racers we met before. It was great to meet all the GPI guys Aaron and Ryan and the rest of the crew are true pros. Hopefully there will be a Camaro fest 8 and we can do it again and my son can make some passes as his freshly Chevrolet built trans blew up on his first time trial. As I said that's racing we will get it fixed and do all over again. Hope to see everybody next year.
Thanks Frank, it was nice meeting you and your family. And it was a blast running our cars. We were supposed to meet up in the finals, but when I pulled up to the staging lanes for my 2nd qualifying run and saw you sitting there 1st in line by yourself i thought... heck with the finals, this is happening now! Frank's right, that was the fastest pass my car has ever made and he was having some issues, so I know I didn't beat him at his best but like he said, that's racing. His car is capable of alot more than a 10.9, I guess that day was just my day. And props to Franky and Racergirl for racing out there too. It was a good time and I look forward to seeing all you guys again.
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote