View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #180
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by trademaster View Post
Wow, that looks really bad. I don't know how you can dismiss this as not being at least a peak into the design language of the sixth gen considering this was a GTO with Camaro concept panels from GM, but ended up very close to the actual production model.

I think most agree it could be a peak.

But the difference is when the 5th gen concept was introduced there was no Camaro, so GM took the opportunity to ramp up excitement for the car and was able to reveal a lot about the car before production to grab more sales which worked wonderfully.

This time around they can't and won't reveal nearly as much very far ahead of time. We will be relying on spy shots, "inside" information or rumors, and as the time gets closer we will likely see teaser shots. Just like any other new car.

EDIT:....damn look at that yellow concept Camaro. 7 years after the concept was shown to us, and it still looks friggin HOT!

I don't care what anyone says...the 5th gen is just as high up there in styling as any other gen (actually my favorite)....its a classic in its own right.