View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 03:21 PM   #1
Sorange

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
New Member - Grand Rapids, MI

Hi all! Obviously new to the camaro boards since im posting here. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi!

I don't currently have a Camaro but I am actively searching for my perfect Hyber Blue ZL1 1LE. This will be my first ever Camaro!

Some quick car related background on me if your curious - I've always been a Corvette guy. Started with a 1975 stingray shortly after I graduated HS in 2004. I then traded that for an 81 when i realised the 75 needed more work that it was worth. That got traded in on a 96 LT4 Coupe in about a year and a half. I then upgraded to a Nassau Blue 99 coupe in 08 or 09. In 2013 that got upgraded to a 2002 Z06 with a Mallett hammer pkg from Mallet Cars in Ohio (one of only 15 made) and was extensively modified. 4pt roll bar, oil cooler, trans cooler, penske double adjustable suspension, heads/cam, Vortech V3 on 7lbs and much more im forgetting! It made 620hp 570tq at the rear tires. I sold that in 2017 to buy my house. That brings me up to today. Finally in the market for my replacement toy after 3 long years without one! I got into road racing so the 1LE is the perfect package for me. I've been lucky to have a friend share the driver seat of his 03 Z06 at the track the last few years to fill the void. Sorry to go long winded on the intro but im super excited about entering the camaro world with this badass car! I can post some pics of the past cars if you care. The Z06 was a mean looking car and I do still miss it. That will be the car i will always say "i never should have sold that one"
Sorange is offline   Reply With Quote