View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 04:03 AM   #22
Tony @ Mamo Motorsports

Drives: 2009 CTS-V, 2008 C6Z06
Guys....rowing gears in this car is the only way to fly!!

BUT....the OEM TB is a POS and needs to be replaced.....even you guys that dont think you have an issue I assure you that you still do. Replace it with one of my ported units and your biggest regret will be not have taken the time to swap it out sooner.

The difference in throttle response, tip in power, how linear the throttle now becomes is huge not to mention it's worth 12-15 RWHP and RWTQ with no other changes. It's the best low buck mod on the planet for this car and the main reason that's true is because you're replacing a sub par part that should have never got the nod on this car....this was the GM bean counters deciding a $50 truck TB (already on the shelf) was OK on your 650 HP sports car.

Whoever is reading this that doesnt have my TB I urge you to try it....if you don't feel it was worth every penny I will refund your money that's how confident I am in this product. Many of your comrades on this forum have tried it and love it.....to drive this car with a stock TB a day longer than you have to is just silly in my book.....it's a cheap upgrade that pays you back in spades for the duration you own this car

Here is a before and after dyno with no other changes besides my ported TB but the extra power is really the icing on the cake....the real reason to own this TB is getting rid of the lag/dead zone and the huge improvement in throttle response it offers.

Take the plunge guys.....you will thank me for the push! If you don't feel it was worth every cent you paid I will refund your money no questions asked.

Cheers,
Tony
Tony @ Mamo Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote