View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 12:44 PM   #160
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo White View Post
Yeah its not feasible to do classes that fit everyone. Would be 100 classes. Do the main popular groups that fit the biggest bell curve of the participants which is what has been done.
^^^This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
Looking at the op with all the classes again, this looks like a repeat from 2015. Test n tune will last only a couple hours then once qualifying begins, that's it. The schedule looks tight to allow any room for test n tune. The only time I see for people who just want to make a few passes without qualifying is after 4pm. Hope this isn't the case.
There will be plenty of time for TnT... we were busy last time due to rain delays and prepping track because of it.

Most Fests there are times when no one is racing and some just hot lap over and over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
I think it will depend on people being where they need to be and not taking to much before passes.
^^^This

Quote:
Originally Posted by JantzenOKC View Post
As long as I can get one or two passes in Friday morning before qualifying starts, I'll be good.
Qualifying is actually the same as TnT because EVERYONE qualifies. It's just to get your time in the system so we can rack an stack the pro ladder for Eliminations.