View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:29 AM   #12
STUNNAH
"BEASTM*DE"

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
This is one reason I use the on star and my Chevy apps. I can get real time location, tire pressure, and control the car remote start and stop immediately through my phone. I use it often when I need to leave the car at a shop. If tire pressure is up, they are at operating temperature, not a good sign. My tires gain 3 to 4 psi depending on how hard I drive it.

The dealer can go into the car and find speeds, dates, times and much more. Not sure of the cost though.
+1...My car was in the body shop about 3 weeks due to hail damage, I checked MyChevy and it showed on location every time...I did not have the check engine light come on nor do I have any codes showing...To pull a few dents, I can't imagine that they would have cut the battery power, however you may be able to disconnect the battery and get a reset of the check engine light and codes...Hope it all works out for you and that they did not damage your car...Noticed the year of your car is it possible that the battery needed a jump???Do you know what each code indicates???

STUNNAH is offline   Reply With Quote