View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 09:06 PM   #8
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Bio-Hazard has done pretty good for the last 4 summers at car shows , But I really felt it was time for a major change , I wanted to go back and do some things better than last time . This time it will be done right the 1st time . LOL.

I really want a whole new look and reached to the sky for this , been putting it off to long .

I posted pics of the center console I had all custom painted . It looks so amazing .

Here's a couple of pics of the new designs for the Hydro dipping getting done . They look KILLER . I can wait to get it all together in April 2015 .

Tell me what you guys think ?

I hate Winter ...

This is the Infected pattern .. Engine Cover

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1300x975.
This is the Apocalypse design , Zombie heads
This Looks so creepy .
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 900x1200.

Just got some new pics of the Hydro Dipped parts in . These look so killer . BIO-HAZARD is going to look sick when its done .I can't wait to I get it all together . So whats everyone think ? LMK ....

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1300x975.

Last edited by BIO-HAZARD; 02-26-2017 at 10:36 AM.
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote