View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 08:16 AM   #13
Denis

Drives: 2010 SS
Thanks guys! its an M6 with nearly every option the car could have. Its a 2016 that they've had sitting on their lot for a year or so. The original plan was pick up a 2016 392 Shaker Scat Pack they located down in long island, same color. but they cut the price on this so much that i couldnt resist. basically i got this for about 30 bucks more a month than the Scat.

the car is a monster. It feels a lot bigger than the Camaro did. Seating position could have something to do with that. but it definitely feels larger to me. Its only got about 200 miles on it now so i really havent given it too much power yet, but i rolled it on pretty good in second the other day and it is waaaaaay faster than the SS haha.

Rides really nice for a performance car, the interior is comfortable and driver-centric and having different performance modes is pretty cool. I loved my Camaro but it was 7 years old...and it kinda started to feel that way. Theres just something about having those new car features like touch screen and nav.