View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 08:59 PM   #64
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 camaro zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
Might as well post them just so there is definitive proof of the accusations, that way a mod or whomever may be able to prevent this from happening.

orange10ss, assuming cc-rider is telling the truth about you saying you'll only trade him if he deletes certain posts, that's only adding to the shade game you have going on strong in this thread. More knowledgeable members have since commented irrefutable evidence that the wheels you sold are indeed not OEM. It's alright if you were misled as well, but the time has come that now you clearly know you're in the wrong here. Do yourself a favor and make this right.
I told him I would trade him for another set as soon as I get another set , and that they are OEM but I would trade him anyway . Then I said there was no reason for him to go on every part I'm selling and bash me as I have perfect feedback until he ran and gave me a negative one , so I said for him to delete the posts that he posted on the other stuff I'm selling cause it has nothing to do with the wheels . I didn't ask him to delete anything about the wheels.