View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 07:25 AM   #239
Hankwvu

Drives: Gto
I said I would give my thoughts on the bfg comp2 once I got a few miles on them. I put on about 3000 miles on mine in about 2 months and I am EXTREMELY happy with them. To start out they are so much quieter than the gy. They are also not picking up every rock on the road. The daily driving usage is perfect. I also put these on the road for a 700 mile road rally (90%) wv backroads and the difference in grip is certainly negligible between the 2 in real world spirited driving. I even did a some of that in the rain. It is too early in the cold weather season to speak of how they will do there and how they will hold up on tread wear (even though by this time on the good years i was already having to keep check as they were starting to go). So for those of you needing a good all around tire that does not give up too much of an edge, I would highly recommend the bfgs at this point. They are VERY much more adapted for the real world, I want to drive my car instead of staring at it in the garage, people. Add the factor of the price, it is impossible to beat (picked mine up for $165/each). I would have no problem paying more for these. Best part to me right now is the fact that treadware still looks brand new at this point.
Hankwvu is offline   Reply With Quote