View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 07:59 AM   #20
Nate...

Drives: 2016 Camaro LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Recently bought the 2016+ VTC or Vitesse Throttle Controller for my I4 I will do a review when I receive and install it. I had the VTC for my 2011 V6 Camaro and it did wonders hoping for the same.

Also bought the ZZP LTG Hi-Flow Downpipe it is a direct fit replacement to the ridiculously restrictive stock converters went with the Hi-Flo and not Catless because I don't want to immediately void my warranty with a tune just yet waiting to buy the LTG Stage 2 Cams and a bigger turbo before i go and void my warranty.

Hoping to get before and after dyno numbers for you guys I do intend to buy a CAI right now injen is it for us but I have until an NEC5 Mod Day mid September before I install the downpipe so hoping we get another option or two by then CAI Inc. is taking their sweet time.

I'm very interested to see dyno numbers with the high flow cat so please do! I like the JMS throttle controller that I put on the car. It made it a lot easier to heal toe and it felt like it got into boost sooner, I'd expect the Vitesse to feel the same.
It seems like a downpipe swap will be pretty straight forward on these cars. My experience is with Mazdaspeeds though so anything should be easier to work on than those. Haha.
Are you planning to do a downpipe back exhaust too or just the downpipe?