View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 05:47 AM   #10
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleL View Post
Had a few runs last Thursday and Saturday at the track. We were able to do rolling starts too, just no time slips.

2012 mustang gt- intake, full exhaust, tune.....2 cars both runs. He asked "are you sure that car is bone stock?" Then said he spun and was going to call me out again once he got better tires.

2003 mustang Mach 1- intake, exhaust, tune.....I'm sure I don't need to give y'all the outcome of that one lol

2014 challenger scat pack- lt's, resonator delete, tune....2 cars both runs. Yet again, another excuse, I think this one was "oh well I just left the car in D and spun" when I told him I tried the paddles on his race. He then came back and said "oh man I tried the paddles and it's a totally different animal now" so I said ok and looked at him but he didn't offer to line up again.

2013 WRX- owner claimed stock but I had no idea their stock turbo system was that loud. He left t/c on from our dig run so I beat him by several cars and then ran again from 40 and put a few on him again.

2015 mustang gt- intake, full exhaust, tune......20 roll, put about 2 cars on him. Surprisingly, I didn't get any excuses from him. I just got a handshake and a "good run"

Very happy with how this camaro runs
if you like it now, just imagine what it's like with more power and stickier tires lol. I've had my Michelin's on for about a week now...first time owning a set btw and I've never driven a RW car with so much grip. They dare you to try to break loose but you can't. Cornering is just ridiculous. The suspension will break before the tires give lol
ARH 1 7/8" ceramic coated full sys w/NPP; Maggie 9.2psi (85mm); Jannetty rough idle cam(TSP), tune and LT4 fuel system; Forgeline VX1 Black PVD (20x10,11); R88R 315's; ALPriority; BMR rear arms, bushings, DS loop; RF intake (red); nGauge

93 octane: 712rwhp, 654rwtq / E85 (E66 mix): 734rwhp, 674rwtq (SuperFlow Dyno)
LesBaer is offline   Reply With Quote