View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 06:44 PM   #1
KyleL

Drives: Slow
A few runs from last weekend

Had a few runs last Thursday and Saturday at the track. We were able to do rolling starts too, just no time slips.

2012 mustang gt- intake, full exhaust, tune.....2 cars both runs. He asked "are you sure that car is bone stock?" Then said he spun and was going to call me out again once he got better tires.

2003 mustang Mach 1- intake, exhaust, tune.....I'm sure I don't need to give y'all the outcome of that one lol

2014 challenger scat pack- lt's, resonator delete, tune....2 cars both runs. Yet again, another excuse, I think this one was "oh well I just left the car in D and spun" when I told him I tried the paddles on his race. He then came back and said "oh man I tried the paddles and it's a totally different animal now" so I said ok and looked at him but he didn't offer to line up again.

2013 WRX- owner claimed stock but I had no idea their stock turbo system was that loud. He left t/c on from our dig run so I beat him by several cars and then ran again from 40 and put a few on him again.

2015 mustang gt- intake, full exhaust, tune......20 roll, put about 2 cars on him. Surprisingly, I didn't get any excuses from him. I just got a handshake and a "good run"

Very happy with how this camaro runs