View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 08:57 AM   #4
Tr6
The Dogfather

Drives: #1 off the line for a customer. '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemosfet View Post
The funny thing is, I feel like I've just recently perfected my heel-toe'ing in my 5th gen.

I wonder if It will be hard to break the downshift blip habit.
Oh it will be hard to break the habit. I kept doing it with the ARM on and getting double downshifts LOL.

I actually do love the ARM system. I am actually pretty impressed. I was initially very very skeptical about it and could say bitched at why they added till they said you CAN turn it OFF. A system being there which allows you to actually turn it off is a great thing, you can use it or not use it.

I will tell you this though, the system does %100 downshift correctly which is really impressive. After 550+ miles, I have gotten used to it. The only weird thing is, when coming at a stop for example, you kick the gear to nuetral from whatever gear you are in and it downshifts for you. Nothing wrong with it but I find it a bit useless. Though I do drool every time I hear that engine so it doesn't annoy me haha.

The gear position showing up on your dash turns yellow when ARM is engaged and white when ARM is OFF.
#33 off the line #1 order for Customer.
Build thread HERE!
Story of my delivery HERE!
Tr6 is offline   Reply With Quote